- New: Use the
[crypto]shortcode to calculate the dollar value of any currency. See example below, click here for easy instructions.
$200 will buy you 0.0535 worth of Bitcoin, while that same $200 could buy you 1.6121 worth of Ethereum.
- New: CryptoWP now shows up to 4 decimal places for any coins worth under 1 cent.
- Importer interface improvements
- Change currency symbol in Crypto Dashboard to user specified symbol
- Change to freemium model
- Optimized Import/Refresh process
- File and code cleanup/reorganization
- Added languages directory
- Fixes autorefresh bug on sites with 50+ coins
- Migrated to the CryptoCompare API
- Fixed serious performance issue that could crash sites
- You can now import dozens of coins at a single time from the coin importer
- Fixed occasional error warnings/messages after save
- Internal file/database reorganization
- NEW: Link coins to pages on your site from the Crypto dashboard
- NEW: Grid Cards now have a cool hover effect when you hover your mouse
- FIX: Added current coin supply number to text template
- FIX: Remove empty whitespace after shortcode text
- FIX: Strengthen CSS selectors to play better with themes
- Fixes connection issue that sometimes prevents coin data from importing/refreshing
- CryptoWP is released to the world!